Still on the same note about food labels, I watched this video in one of my nutrition classes and I believe is worth sharing with my readers. In New York City today, all the food chains are required to label the caloric value of their food. But have you ever asked how accurate are they? If you didn't Casey Neistat the "Calorie Detective" did. He went to the streets and laboratories to check if the calories on nutritional labels and food chain posts were accurate.The results are surprising. So check out this 5 min film...
Food could be used not only to satisfy hunger, but also to heal or damage the mind and the body.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Calorie labels! Can we trust them?
Still on the same note about food labels, I watched this video in one of my nutrition classes and I believe is worth sharing with my readers. In New York City today, all the food chains are required to label the caloric value of their food. But have you ever asked how accurate are they? If you didn't Casey Neistat the "Calorie Detective" did. He went to the streets and laboratories to check if the calories on nutritional labels and food chain posts were accurate.The results are surprising. So check out this 5 min film...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excelente vídeo! Que maravilha! Fiquei muito surpresa com as diferenças de calorias... Que coisa! A melhor postura é triar a origem dos seus alimentos e torná-los a nossa alimentação!
ReplyDelete